SALE! BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF! JUST ADD 2 TO YOUR CART AND AUTOMATICALLY SAVE!
This is one of the coolest things we have ever sold! This mask covers your entire face and you can literally change to any face you'd like! Choose from one of the many animated and still photos built in or upload your own. That's right, you can snap a photo of your buddy and display it on the mask to freak them out! Scroll a custom message, display patterns that react to music and so much more! Control with button on mask, with hand gesture or over Bluetooth with an app for both iOS and Android. The app is totally free, no strings attached!
- Rechargeable Built-in 2000mAh rechargeable battery, 5 hours to full charge, up to 12 hour run time - no batteries required - uses your 2 amp or higher phone charger to charge*
- 45 dynamic animated patterns + 70 static faces built in
- Supports gesture sensing, you can change different patterns/pictures by waving your hand across the mask
- Supports mobile phone photo upload, any photo you want can be displayed on the mask! Animation upload (such as GIFs) is not supported at this time.
- Music rhythm mode, when playing music in the APP, the mask will follow the music beat with selectable patterns
- 2,074 total LEDs
- Works with glasses! Smaller frames will fit inside the eye cups. Larger frames may not fit.
- 180 day warranty
Want a cheaper, more simplified mask? Check out our other LED mask here
45+ Animated faces to choose from!
Change faces with the wave of your hand!
Responds to music or the mic on your phone!
Add your own text!
The battery lasts really long, and I love the app, but we need a lot more stuff on it. It would be cool if you added an addition to the app where you were able to add gifs or programmed visuals from the computer. Why not you got a mask that can project cool stuff on it. Dig a bit deeper, at least that's how I feel about it. Overall, though, I love this product so much!
I received the mask and it works great.I think the idea is great and it really works like the photos and videos show. However making the inside goggle section of the mask adjustable would be much better. In order to see out of the eye holes I have to tilt my head down and gaze up. This problem should be a easy fix on the manufacturing side of things and would not require much time in design.
The mask was extremely hard to see through. Especially at night. I couldn’t see anything and didn’t use it
Some glitches but overall very satisfied..